PantherPaw Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules: General Posting and Advertisment

Go down

Rules: General Posting and Advertisment Empty Rules: General Posting and Advertisment

Post by Admin Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 am

This is the rule sections as you may know. Please read these rules before posting on this forum, so we can avoid all mishaps and keep the forum clean.

1.No Cursing, Crap and words like that is ok everyonce and awhile but try not to litter the forum with dirty words, we have quite alot of young people here.

2.Proper grammar, Please try to use correct grammar. Lower case words are fine but no words like: "liek" "wat" "hw" "r" "u".

3.No Racist or Sexist Language. I shouldnt have to tell you this, lets not use ANY language like this at ALL, if you do you will be given no warning and banned immediatly after the post is seen by an Admin or Moderator.

4.No Flaming. This means no insulting one another, this isnt necessary people, so please no "Yo mommas" or any other type of insult.

Rules on Advertising

1.When you advertise, make sure if it is a website, to put a link to our page on your site as well.
2.No spamming or virus. Do not try to trick us and put a virus in a file so people get virus's on their computer even to attempt this, we will ban your IP adress.

This is all the rules for now, but I will add more later, thank you for looking at this page before posting.

Admin
Admin
Admin
post More!

https://pantherpaw.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Rules: General Posting and Advertisment Empty I James

Post by Hi I am Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:39 am

I agree to all!

Hi I am

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: